Incorporating cutting-edge Random-Bidirectional (RAB) coding technology, an optimized digital processing algorithm, the DL-500 provides exceptional measurement accuracy, stability and speed, under a variety of environmental conditions. Even when the staff surface is partially shaded, or in dim lighting conditions as low as 20 lux, a single button triggers measurement and the DL-500 instantly provides reliable results.
- One Button Triggers Measurement and Data Storage
- 0.6mm/0.8mm Height Accuracy
- “Wave-and-Read” Technology Guarantees Easy and Accurate Measurement
- Pre-installed Measurement Programs, Height Difference Measurement
- Inverse Staff Reading for Ceiling Height
- Internal Memory