A grade control system simple to install, no cables, easy to move from a machine to another, always at the top of latest technologies.
Your machine provides you with most everything you require except the exact location of your bucket.
When iDigs’ cab mounted led indicator is green you’re where you need to be.
iDig includes a sensor that measures pitch, roll and machine rotation. It is the most accurate product under the widest variety of applications.
iDig gives you affordable bucket position indication for all excavating equipment with 3 easy steps:
- Put the bucket teeth on the reference point.
- Enter your desired depth, slope or distance into the control box.
- Follow the LED Indications….It’s that simple!
How Does iDig Work?
Electronic angle sensors wirelessly communicate with each other and the control box to calculate the real-time position of the bucket teeth or cutting edge.
- Designed and developed to enable easy Installation and calibration.
- Eliminates wasted fuel and machine downtime waiting for a grade check.
- Gives the operator the information right in the cab
- Easily handles tough jobsite conditions
- Compact, heavy duty, water and dirt proof
- Solar charging means no extra work at day’s end
- Radio communication means no cable breakage to worry about
iDig Works on ALL Excavators, Backhoes, Mini Excavators with a Wide Variety of Buckets. Use it for Footings, Foundations, Drainage, Trenches, Embankments, Tank Setting, etc.