Winter Training Series
Location: 5D Solutions, Inc.
270 Boeing Ave, Suite 4
Chico, CA 95973
Cost: $100.00 per person
Lunch & Drinks Included
2D Training –
Laser & Machine Control
2D training will cover how to set up a laser, topo survey, set slope, and layout grade. Learn to check grade using a lenker rod and direct reading rod. It will also cover proper laser maintenance and calibration. Machine applications will also be discussed.
3D Basic Training
The basic training covers the fundamentals of GNSS. Learn how to setup a base station, localize, topo, design, stake out, and generate your own project. 3D Machine Control applications are covered and how they work together. In summary it’s everything 3D from beginning to end.
3D Advanced Training
Note: Experience or the basic training is recommended before attending. The advanced training will be a deep dive into the Pocket 3D software and 3DMC (Machine Control). This training is to provide any grade setter or operator a well-rounded understanding of what your product is capable of.
Additional Training will be scheduled based on the waiting list
Payment is required to sign up. If you have an account, you will be invoiced as due on receipt. Cancellations within two days of the training will not receive a refund.
Certificates of Attendance will be provided at the end of the training. We need the following for each attendee. First Name, Last Name, and Contact Phone Number.
Reserve a Spot with Jason
Questions? Contact Matt
Fall Training Series
Reno/Sparks Winter Training
- 5D performs on-site and classroom training so each user is getting the most out of your tech tools.
- Each winter 5D will host training at the 5D office and builder exchanges throughout the region.
- Personalized training is always available.
- Take advantage of our Training Trailer. Complete with a 20ft canopy, 65” TV, and seating for 20 people. Schedule us to train onsite or in your yard.
- 5D understands that it’s through the user (operator) that our technology becomes productive. Please help us help you to get the most out of your tools.